Kali Forms and the Contact Section for Frontpage

How can I install a Kali form into the Conact widget on the frontpage in Shapely v1.2.8?

Hey there

Thank you for the question

First, you need to install Kali form from the wordpress.org and then you will be able to select it in the contact section widget on the homepage, if you cant figure out please provide access details to your site privately and I will help you with this

Thanks

I have already installed Kali Forms of course. There is no option to select it in the Contact widget on the homepage. Instead, there’s a message to install Contact Form 7 (see attachment).

Hi

Ok, I will check it, so, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

http://carolselickmusic.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=ca2effaef7600bd317b08f1a2de953b9

Hey, I just added the form to the homepage, can you please check it?

Yes, the Kali form now appears in the Contact widget. Thank you. Can you tell me what you did so if this happens again I can fix it myself? Also, when I click on the blue Edit button on the form itself in the Customizer, the Coming Soon page appears in the main content area, and the left column displays the ‘Subscribe Form’ setting from the Coming Soon plugin. Presumably, this link would be to a page in which the Kali Form has been added? Regardless, why are setting related to "coming Soon’ appearing instead of those associated with the Kali Form?

Hey there

I did it without any problem from the Appearance > customizer, just choose Kali form and that’s it, there is nothing hard here, make sure you are doing it form right locate :slight_smile:

As you saw from my screen grab Kali form was NOT available in the Contact Section widget; only Contact Form 7. Please go back and look at the screen grab again. I assumed you did someting to get Kali forms to appear in the Contact Section widget, but apparently you did not. All I did was update the Shapely Companion plugin…could that be it? Again, Kali Forms was NOT available to choose! Also, you didn’t answer the second part of my question. Here it is again:

“Also, when I click on the blue Edit button on the form itself in the Customizer, the Coming Soon page appears in the main content area, and the left column displays the ‘Subscribe Form’ setting from the Coming Soon plugin. Presumably, this link would be to a page in which the Kali Form has been added? Regardless, why are setting related to “coming Soon’ appearing instead of those associated with the Kali Form?”

Hi there

Sir, I saw it :slight_smile: well, once I said before I did absolutely nothing and I there is nothing to hide trust me Screenshot by Lightshot :slight_smile:
Yes, I see you have to click to the round edit button and not rectangle edit button, coming soon template is by Colorlib coming soon plugin

Thanks

If I go there it just sends me to the custimise page. Then I don’t know what to do.

Hi there

@second2falcon not sure what you meant here, if you have any problem please start a new ticket and I will help you