Kiwi not showing anymore

Hello,

Noticed that the Kiwi plugin is not working anymore in Illdy theme.

Wordpress 4.7.5
Illdy 2.0.1
Kiwi 2.0.0

Kiwi can be configured, however, it just won’t show up in the posts no matter what. It’s dead.

Anybody a clue?
Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

It ma be the case that the plugin has not been updated to be compatible with the version of WordPress or there is a plugin conflict happening here, please deactivate any third part plugins that you have active to see if the Kiwi plugin starts working.

Also, please try checking the plugins settings to see if anything was changed there.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi again,

I’ve deactivated all plugins. Kiwi activated. Kiwi not showing. Went back to an earlier version of WP, Kiwi not showing either. Think it has to do with Kiwi itself. Anyone a hint to get it working properly again?

Thanks.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

It ma be the plugin itself, so it may be best to try using a new plugin. Please have a look at the following article that provides some option:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again,

Yes, other plugins are working. Pretty strange this Kiwi plugin , right? Perhaps re-consider ‘integrating’ this into your theme; at least I did get messages from within the theme to install Kiwi. Not sure about it.

Thanks for your reply.

~Thiemo

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

The Kiwi plugin has been serving us well, however, not all plugins work perfectly at all times so its good to have options. If the need comes up to definitely switch, our developer will make the switch.

Please let me know if there are any other questions that I may help with. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support