Lack of comments section

Hello,

In my website www.mrbisaggio.com based on Activello I do not see the comments section below the posts.

Settings → Discussion → Default article settings → all checked

Post → Quick settings → Allow comments & Allow pings checked

Any ideas why it is not showing these sections?

Hi there,

Could you enable the comments from the discussion section on the edit page area of the posts. If he discussion section is not available then enable it from the screen options on the top right of that page.

You can also do a bulk edit on wordpress by going to posts - all posts - selecting all posts then select edit from the bulk action dropdown and then allow comments on the comments option.

Hope this helps.

Hello there,

I have tried all of the options mentioned (please see the screenshots attached) and it still does not work.

Do you have any other idea?

Thank you,
Sebastian

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Have you added or removed any code related to the comment dialogue box?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

No, I have not been doing that.

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Hello there,

Thanks for keeping me informed.

It seems that you have the settings enabled so the form should appear.
Please create a new post and check to see if the comment form appears on it.
Please ensure that the theme and WordPress are up to date.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

It seems that the comments are appearing in newly created post http://mrbisaggio.com/test-comment/

Is there any way to have this possibility in the previous posts without rebuilding them?

Thank you,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Something might have gotten out of sync somewhere in your wordpress database something like a backup restore or an importation of the posts from somewhere else might be the cause.

Could you try and just save the posts, then do the build edit. You can do a few posts go into there edit page and save changes and then, do the bulk edit option to enable comments see if that works.

Also you can switch themes and see if the comment form appears on posts. Anything to get the settings back to normal.

Hope this helps.