Latest News Section on Front Page: "Read more" doesn`t link to Blogposts anymore

Dear Colorlib-Team,
I like your theme so much that I am currently building my second website with it :). However, I just noticed that the “Read more” buttons on the front page in the latest-news-section on both websites aren`t working anymore. They dont link to the blog-articles. The only way to get there is by clicking on the headline of the article: http://www.reittherapiezentrum-tirol.at/
As I havent changed anything except the name of the link (“Read more” = “Mehr erfahren” in German) I dont know how to solve the problem. Can you help me?
Kind regards,
Christina

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try disabling any third party plugins that you have active to see if one of the plugins may be conflicting with the links.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello again,

thanks for your quick reply - unfortunately it doesnt seem to be the plugins. I deactivated and activated all of them, but the links dont start to work again. As I have different plugins on the two websites, and the function is down on both, this makes sense. Is there anything else I can do?
Best Regards,

Christina

Hello there,

Thanks for the information.

I just checked the website and found that the read more button is working.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there, I am having the same issue but using no external plugins. Was there something causing the link to not work/how was this resolved?

Hello there,

This issue can be caused by third party plugins or you may need to clear your browser cache. I checked Christina’s website and the links worked so you would also have to provide your website link for it to be tested.

Best Regards,
Support