Latest post front page - feautured image

Hello there,

Is it possible to add a feautured image to my posts page which is set as front page, like it is possible to do it with other pages and posts? I can see the featured images from my posts, but not for the front page itself?
And also, I would like to add some text (Like site name, and two more lines) “over” this feautured image?

Sorry if it’s double post, i have searched for it but I can’t find the solution… Thanks in advance for your response :slight_smile:

Hi Shone,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this please configure the home page and its featured image as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much for the fast response.

Maybe I wasn’t clear enough, i would like to use “latest post” option for my homepage (the blog page) and have it set a feautured image. That is what i cannot figure out. When I set a normal page there is no problem in displaying the image, but on the posts page i cannot get the feautured image to show …

Edit: just to be clear, i can see the feautured image for the posts, but not for the first, post page.

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Thank you for the clarification.

I believe you should look into the use of plugin to add this functionality.
Such as: WP Latest Posts – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there.

Sorry I haven’t replied before, didn’t have the time. Thanks a lot for your help. i managed to get working as i envisioned it. Will post more if i get into more trouble :slight_smile:

Hint: about resolution: don’t be too tired when reading the 101-manuals :slight_smile:

Thanks again

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support