Lift logo up off bottom of header and remove buttons on jumbotron section.

1. Is there anyway to move the logo to the center vertically in the header it is sitting on the bottom of the header.

2. How do I link the sections to the dropdown menu in the header.

3. I need to remove the buttons in the jumbrotron section, but do not see how to do so in the Customizer.

link to current website: imaginetucsonhome.com

Thanks

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

1. its better to move the menu down than the logo.
/*move menu down*/
nav.header-navigation {
    position: relative;
    top: 6vh;
}

1. When you add a widget to the front page, the Title of the widget becomes an anchor tag.
    For example, if you name the widget title Projects. Then you’ll use projects as the anchor.
    Your custom menu link would look like - Buying a Home in Tucson, Arizona - Imagine Tucson Home

2. I see you removed the buttons.

Best regards,
Support.

1. its better to move the menu down than the logo.
    /move menu down/
    nav.header-navigation {
    position: relative;
    top: 6vh;
    }

This is not a good fix…I’d like everything in the center of the header of symmetry sake. Is there a different fix you can suggest?

Thanks!

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

/*Center logo and menu*/
#header .top-header .col-sm-4, #header .top-header .col-sm-8 {
    width: 100%;
text-align: center;
}
#header .top-header .header-navigation {
    float: none;
    display: -webkit-inline-box;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for that bit of code but that is not what I am looking for either. I have attached a photoshopped image of what I am looking for the header and menu to look like in the header. I would like the logo to be centered vertically, yet remain on the left side of the header, the menu should be also centered vertically, but on the right side of the screen.

Thanks again for your help. :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Try using the following CSS to change the menu:

/*Menu changes*/
#header .top-header {
    width: 100% !important;
}

.col-sm-4.col-xs-8 img {
    float: left;
}

#header .top-header .col-sm-4, #header .top-header .col-sm-8 {
    width: 50%;
}

#header .top-header .header-navigation {
    float: right;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hey there

Sorry but i don’t understand :slight_smile: the style you want to have s default style of the template, it doesn’t needs any CSS to achieve, you said “I’d like everything in the center of the header of symmetry sake” this is what you have right now and you can remove css provided by me if you want default style :slight_smile:

Thanks for this bit of code…I ended up adding some padding to the bottom of the img and it kicked the menu on the right up to center. Thanks for the help!

Hey there,

Just to clarify everything is good now?
Based on reply It’s not quite clear.

Best regards,
Support.