Link Color and Link Hover Color

Thanks for all of the help you guys have been with providing tweaks to the Unite theme. I have one more tweak to ask of you.

On my Woocommerce site I have wp pages that list rows of products 4 across that have a product picture, linked title under the pic and an “Add To Cart” button under that. Also, there are 4 products in the same format shown across on the bottom of product pages under a “Related Products” heading. Although I can adjust the link and link hover color that affects links in my sidebar and text, I am unable to change the link color or hover color of those titles linking to the products. Hopefully there is some CSS that I can use to control the color and hover color of those links, also.

Thanks for your help.

Wally

Hi there,

I hope you are having an awesome day and thanks for contacting us regarding your query.

This can be done with the help of some Custom CSS. Kindly provide me with a link to a page with this so that I may be able to write up some CSS that should work for your setup.

Looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your help. Here is a link to a page with the product links I am talking about.
http://www.1stchoiceontv.com/sale-items/
Wally

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the text color by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Link Color*/
.woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-category__title, .woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title, .woocommerce ul.products li.product h3 {
    color: red;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
Thanks for the CSS code to change the link color but I was more interested in being able to change the HOVER color.
Thanks.
Wally

Can you give me the CSS to change the Hover color on the links, too?
Thanks.
Wally

Well, I experimented with the link code you provided and was able to get the hover colors to work with the following css code:

/Link Hover Color/
.woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-category__title:hover, .woocommerce ul.products li.product .woocommerce-loop-product__title:hover, .woocommerce ul.products li.product h3:hover {
color: red ;
}
/* End Link Hover Color */

Hello there,

Nice work you solved it before I read the new post. I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support