Links on iphone

Hey

This is the site where I’m working on: site

Everything works fine on pc and ipad.

When I go to the site on my iphone (4s and 5) none of the links inside pages works. For example on the home page I inserted 2 links (test and test2). The links works fine on pc/ipad but nothing happens on iphone. It’s like there is no link.

Does anyone knows how to fix that problem.

Thanks

It’s my first wordpress site, so it’s all new for me.

Brian

Hi Brian,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I could confirm the issue on my test site which seems causing by twitter bootstrap framework therefore i have notified this to the theme developer so that it can bi fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#secondary {
    position: static;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks a lot. It works like a charm!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I had the similar issue and this solution perfectly worked for me, thanks

@rajendrach4625 You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi Movin,

I was wondering if this problem has been fixed? I applied the temporary fix you provided, which makes the “Continue Reading” and internal links work on mobile, but external links still don’t work. My site is here. For example, the “escozine.us” that I’m referencing on this page doesn’t work when viewing on mobile. The external links at the bottom aren’t working either.

@escozine The issue is fixed in the github version of the theme GitHub - puikinsh/Dazzling: Flat design WordPress WooCommerce theme developed using Bootstrap 3 and FlexSlider

I visited the shared page on my android mobile and the link “escozine.us” is getting visited successfully without any issue.

Which browser are you using?

Please try using different browser and make sure that there isn’t any ad blocker that is restricting external links to open in new window.

Hi Movin,

I checked again this morning and everything seems to be working fine. Thank you :slight_smile:

@escozine Glad it’s working fine for you :slight_smile:

just installed the theme today, faced this issue, and found the resolution here! Thanks Movin, love how proactive you are in addressing queries. Love the Dazzling theme, totally fits my requirement.

Anirudh

@anirudh88 You are also always welcome here :slight_smile: