links to sections, scrolling

Hi, I am working on a site, and I don’t understand why there is a different behavior of the site depending on the language.

If you go to https://rmcroisieres.com and you click on “Contact us”, you will see how there is an effect of scrolling. However, when you switch to another language (say Spanish) and you click on “Contacto”, the website will not scroll, but directly go to that section. Additionally, is there a way to add an offset so that the header does not hide the title of the section?

Thank you very much for this theme, it is actually very good! I also have some questions in regards h1 titles (there are a lot of them), but I think I could leave that in a separate topic. Right now the SEO is not doing well :(.

Thanks again!

Hey there

Thank you for the question
At this moment not Spanish nor French language is available on your website, so, i cant actually test your problem :slight_smile:

Hi Noda, sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for trying to help out.

Can you please test it our now? Thank you!

Best,
Santi

Hello Santi

Yes, i can see it now,
Can you try one thing for me? please deactivate all your third-party plugins (leave only language plugin) and test it if you have the same problems, if yes then i will report this problem to our dev team

Noda, thanks for your feedback. I just deactivated all plugins and didn’t work. (Note that I had to let the Jetpack and Polylang plugins turned on for the Portfolio section in multiple languages to work).

You can try it yourself here during the next 15 minutes. (I will roll everything back afterwards, as the site is productive).

In this sense, when do you think there would be a fix? do you know if this is something i could fix for myself?
Best,
Santi

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

In some cases translation plugins can cause these kinds of issues. Please try using this plugin to clear the WordPress cache and reload the page to see if the issue re appears:

Best Regards,
Support