locked out of shapely theme by host support bod's copy and paste mix up

Hello everyone. I really hope you can help me as I’m tearing my hair out here.

Finally got our shapely based site finialised but needed to move it into the main host folder of my webspace with JustHost.

Tech support copied and pasted my shapely themed folder and all looked good on the home page but all other links only produced a blank page. They suggested that they should change the theme to a default theme, which they’ve done. The idea being that I can then change the theme back to shapely in my dashboard!

COMPUTER SAYS NO!

It throws me out into a blank page with this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home2/videoart/public_html/edventurerus/wp-content/themes/shapely/inc/customizer.php on line 22

As you can see from the attached screenshots, I can get into dashboard but as soon as I try to go anywhere, it throws up this message. When I open the php in an editor, I can’t figure out what the problem is on line 22

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you’re unable to access your WordPress Dashboard use the following instructions which will set WordPress default theme.

Please access your hosting’s file server through the admin Panel or through FTP access.

•	Navigate to wp-content/themes in the main folder directory located on your hosting's file server.
•	Rename the current plugins folder to themes_old and create a new folder by the name of themes.   
•	Try accessing your WordPress Dashboard after this and if you are able to log in successfully, delete the newly created folder by the name of 'thems' and rename the 'themes_old' folder to 'thems'
•	This will disable all themes, but you should still be logged into your WordPress Dashboard.

If you are able to access your dashboard.
Kindly check to see if the theme is up to date if so check to see if you have the shapely companion plugin installed and activated. If it is, try disabling the plugin.

Let us know what happens.

Best regards,
Support.

THank you for this. This was really helpful. I had another issue to deal with as I have 2 shapely themed sites uploaded top the some webspace. Eventually I got through to a great JH tech guy who helped me sort both problems so upo and running again