I recently created the skeleton of my website, at www.theenglishpremierleague.com

The problem is this, when I go to login at my /wp-admin page, I get a white page and this text:

“Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home2/isan/public_html/theenglishpremierleague.com/wp-content/themes/travelify/functions.php:105) in /home2/isan/public_html/theenglishpremierleague.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1173”

What should I do? This is really unusual. I cannot even access WordPress at this point, this comes up instead of my login page. Thank you for reading my message, I would really appreciate some assistance.

You attempted to modify this this theme code and you obviously have failed with it. Make sure to replace files you have changed with original ones from here or here.

You can now access your website via FTP to replace these files. Your hosting provide might have some FTP style solution via cPanel as well. FTP or other files managers are now your only options.

When replacing files with original ones no changes done via Theme Options or WordPress Customizer will be lost, only your code changes that broke WordPress functionality in the first place.

Wonderful, thank you so much. I accessed the root of the problem and fixed it. The issues was that I added this to the functions.php:

<?php

// Replace copyright information from footer-extensions.php

// Remove old copyright text
add_action( ‘init’ , ‘remove_copyright’ , 15 );
function remove_copyright() {
remove_action( ‘travelify_footer’, ‘travelify_footer_info’, 30 );
}

// Add new copyright info
add_action( ‘travelify_footer’ , ‘new_footer_info’ , 30 );
function new_footer_info() {
$output = ‘<div class=“copyright”>Copyright © 2014 All Rights Reserved</div>’;
echo $output;
}

?>

I am new to HTML and CSS, but I still don’t understand what I did for that problem to arise. Do you have any insight as to why that code that was meant for the copyright line threw the whole website out of balance? Is there an alternative code I can add to the functions.php file?

Thanks again mate.