Login Customizer Plugin Help!

Hello,

I’m creating a custom login for my customers and downloaded/activated the Colorlib customizer. Unfortunately when I click on login customizer in WordPress, I’m instead seeing my homepage rather than the WP login. I’m not sure if it’s my theme interfering, a setting, etc. Please help…thanks so much

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.
Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi Noda,

Thanks so much!
Login: [email protected]
PW: mv211801Mv!

and website url is:

Hey there

Sorry about that, I will report this problem but before this, you can use this workaround, when you open login customizer in the Appearance > customize in the incognito window open yoursiturl.com/wp-admin to see the changes made in the customizer, I know this is not the best workaround but its better than nothing :slight_smile:

let me know if you need something else

OI eu estou querendo comprar um modelo para Host tendo esse site aqui como referencia de template. https://musthost.com.br
teria como fazer um tema desse parecido com algumas mudanças ?

Hey Jackson

Yes, you may font hosting related templates, you can see all our templates under the website templates menu in the footer, here is the link: 1500+ Best Website Templates 2021 - Colorlib