Logo and Button Colors

Hi!

Great theme! I have a few things I’d like to change though:

1. I have a simple landing page. I’d like to have a logo above the “Coming Soon!” message or in place of the Coming Soon message, but overlayed on the image. Is this possible?

2. Can I change the text font?

3. How can I change the color of the button? I’ve searched through the forum, but can’t find the right custom CSS to apply.

For reference, my website is: burlblade.com

Thank you!!

Ashley

Hi!

I found the solution to #3. So I don’t need help with that one!!

I still need help with the logo and the text font for the “Coming Soon” part. I was able to change the smaller font.

Thanks for your time!

Hi Ashley,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I have a simple landing page. I’d like to have a logo above the “Coming Soon!” message or in place of the Coming Soon message, but overlayed on the image. Is this possible?

I can see the logo is displaying on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

2. Can I change the text font?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Other

body.home #page .top-parallax-section * {
    font-family: arial;
}

Please change the font family in the above code to whatever you want to set.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi!

Thanks! Yes, I just added the logo to the image so I could show my client what it would look like. But, it’d be great if I could just add the logo separately, so it worked with the parallax and the other text on the page. Is this possible?

Thanks!

Ashley

Use the below CSS code to display the logo and change the image URL in the following code to your logo image URL.

body.home .shapely_home_parallax .top-parallax-section:before {
    content: " ";
    display: block;
    height: 225px;
    width: auto;
    background: url("https://colorlib.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/colorlib-logo-top.png") no-repeat;
    background-position: center;
}

Thank you! I’m sorry, I forgot to respond, but yes, that did work. I ended up not using it on burl & blade, but for another site hem.ie. So thank you! I actually have another question, but I’ll open a different thread about it. Thanks again for your help on this one though!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: