Logo appearing Blurry in Illdly

Hi,

Firstly, I want to say - great theme, I’m really enjoying working with it.

However, I’m having an issue with my logo. Whatever I try, I seem to end up with a blurry logo. I have tried everything I can think of - I have adjusted the logo to the exact px that is recommended (150 x75), I have tried double, triple, quadruple that. I have tried Pdf, PNG, Jpeg, transparent/non-transparent in all of these variants. I have searched the forums for a solution, but I can’t seem to find one.

The logo is high resolution when downloaded and seems a good resolution once uploaded to the media library, however, as soon as I insert it into the page it goes blurry?

It is good quality when uploaded in other areas of the website so I can’t get my head around it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Website is www.jmproductivitydesign.com

Thanks,
Michael!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You currently have maintenance mode on so I cannot see the page. Could you please disable it or create a login to provide me with in a private message?

In the meantime, please try using the following plugin to regenerate the thumbnail for the image:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. I got round the problem eventually with the help of my friend. I’ll post here for others. I asked my friend for help so I’ll just quote him:

‘’ I’ve basically added a plugin which adds some javascript into your theme that looks for images ending in @2x.png/jpeg, so when the first image is loaded if it detects that the pixel density of the screen is high it displays the 2x image instead of the blurry one’’

Plugin was ‘Retina @2x

Logo is now looking sharp on all formats.

Thanks again for your response.

Hello there,

I am glad that you found a solution that worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support