Logo/Header

I created a logo off of Canva and when I go to apply it to my site, it only allows me to make it so big. I would like it to fill the entire space at the very top of my page rather than just the little logo with blank white surrounding it. The bigger I try to make it on there, the logo just gets pixelated as well. How can I fix this? The demo for this theme with the girl riding the bike is cool, but I can’t seem to be able to fill that much of the screen on mine. I just want a clean, sharp looking header.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You need to ensure that the image is large enough to cover the screen so it does not get pixelated so you would need to resize the image and re upload it.

Best Regards,
Support

Is there a size that is recommended for this theme?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile: In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

Hi there I am wondering how to change bootstrap default nav-bar response width? For example default when the width is 991 px, the nav-bar move to top, now I’d like it to move to top(response behavior change to when width is 768 then it start to response. Thanks

Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
In reference to your question here, to alter the bootstrap code you will need to alter the code from the bootstrap CSS files. Else, you can overwrite the code by adding the code you desire within the Appearance>Customize>Addiitonal CSS section.

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

http://countingpaiges.com

Hi there

Please deactivate jetpack plugin and let me see it