Logo image blurry on mobile

Me once more, but last ;-),
I dont’t know if there was an update or so, but all of a sudden my logo looks blurry an the mobile. Everything is ok on the pc. Is there any way to change that?
All the best to your whole team
Alex http://www.livelifegreen.de

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Please use the following plugin go regenerate thumbnails and images on your site.

When you’ve done this, clear your browse cache.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
unfortunately the plugin didn’t solve the problem. My logo is still blurry on the mobile phone. Could you please tell me what an ideal size for a logo on the page is? I tried 1900px but then the image is cropped automatically to 200px. Why is that? And maybe that is problem?
Thank you very much for your help
Alex

400px X 200px is a ideal and restricted size of logo.

I visited your shared site and it seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Then regenerate the thumbnails on your site using following plugin.

Dear Movin,
thanks a lot for your answer.
Unfortunately deactivating the photon module didn’t solve the issue. I first deactivated Photon and after that regenerated thumbnails and cleared the cache. The logo is still blurry :-(…
Any other idea?
All the Best
Alex

Still the jetpack photon is not disabled on your site so please disable it so that i can troubleshoot the issue.

Dear Movin,
Now I disabled it again. Thanks a lot for having a look at my Problem.
All the best
Alex

It is displaying fine for me on mobile devices as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Hi Movin,
Thank you for your answer.
I also attached a screenshot of my mobile. The logo is blurry and all of the text is crystal clear. You see? And I don’t know why…

All the Best
Alex

Could you please try using different logo on your site to check whether this is an issue of your logo image file?

Hi Movin,
Hope you’re doing fine today.
It’s the same with every logo image I load. I attached an example for you. The text is cristal clear an the logo is blurry…

All the best
Alex

Does the same happen for you on our following demo site?

Good morning Movin,
Yes, same thing and same with my husband’s mobile. Both Samsung…

All the Best
Alex

Good Morning Movin,
yes same thing… and sam with my husband. We’re both using a Samsung mobile…
Strange…
Alle the Best
Alex

I couldn’t confirm the issue but i have notified this to the theme developer so that he can troubleshoot the issue further and resolve it.

Thank you so much Movin!
All teh Best to you and have a great day!
Alex

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

I have created an issue for this here https://github.com/puikinsh/Activello/issues/123 so you can track the status of it.

@Alex

Could you please tell me which browser you are using on your samsung mobile?

Please also try using different browser.