Logo Image Size

Hey, I’m completely new to blogging but I’ve got most of it figured out already except for the header! Because I want to put up my own logo in the theme but no matter what picture I upload or what size the picture is, it’s always blurry. I’ve tried everything but I can’t come up with a solution! My blog is here if you need to see it http://www.leaville.com/
Sorry if this has been asked here before I couldn’t find anything. xx

Hi @leayeah,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much!! It looks much better, but it seems like it is still a teeny tiny bit blurred when I zoom in, is this normal or is there something about the image size/resolution I have to change to?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The image may be a bit blurry because of the image size, so you could try replacing the image with a higher quality one so that when it is zoomed in the quality is not diminished.

Best Regards,
Support