Logo Image Size

Hi,

Currently I have a logo on the site which is 800x501 I think, initially I had 1286x700 which was too large.

I’ve used 1286x500 before and worked well, but now that I want to change the Logo image within the Appearance > Customize > Site Identity section of the menu it forces the crop to be 400x200 only,

How do I make this larger how it used to be and use an image that’s 1200x500 or thereabouts making it look like a masthead.

Thanks,

Suman

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

In order to get this, you could try the following:

Upload an image that’s that same size (1200x500)

Add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

img.custom-logo {
width: 1200px!Important;
height: 500px!Important;
}

Use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate your images according to the size specified

Clear cache, then check the site.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

I’m having the same issue… but I cannot fix it…
Site forces me to crop the image when I try to upload.
When I try to “change logo” it suggest “150 x 75”. I chose one of 1275 × 1269, then i clic the “chose” button and… it forces me to crop the image…
What I’m doing wrong?

Hey @arpas1975,
Hope you’re doing well today

In order to get a better experience with your logo, you’ll need to use a logo that has a 2:1 aspect ratio. So basically, you’ll need a logo that’s half as tall as the width. Please do some resizing to your logo before uploading it while keeping with the 2:1 aspect ratio and you’ll be good.

In essence, if you’re using that image, you’ll need to resize it to 1275x637.5.

Best Regards,
Support

Ups! doesn’t work… :frowning:

Also I want move down the “read more” and contac buttons… How can I do this?

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Could you send the original image so that I can try to resize the image correctly for you?

I’m not sure which buttons you’re referring to. Are those the buttons on the banner? Please let me know so that I may provide you with the right CSS for that.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks so much for your fast response! sorry my english, I’m from Argentina, south America.
I resume my question in these images that I’ve attached.

I hope you can help me. The theme you create is realy beautiful!

Ariel

I fortgot the logo! here is

Ups, one more question! see in the attached file

I’ve solved the 2, 4 and 5 questions.
I still need help with: 1, 3 and 6
Thanks!

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

1. It seems you have removed the buttons? If you still need the buttons you may add them back and I’ll provide some code to move them.

2. Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:
    #header .bottom-header{ height: 890px!important; }

You may make the value less for less height and more for more height.

1. For this, you may need to regenerate your thumbnails with this plugin so that your images get fixed, or if you have any image optimization plugins, just disable those then clear your cache and see if you’re getting the correct look.

Best Regards,
Support

1. It seems you have removed the buttons? If you still need the buttons you may add them back and I’ll provide some code to move them.

Yes, I found how to hide them. By now, I think I don’t need them. Thanks!

3. Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:
#header .bottom-header{ height: 890px!important; }

Works GREAT!!! thanks!!!

6. For this, you may need to regenerate your thumbnails with this plugin so that your images get fixed, or if you have any image optimization plugins, just disable those then clear your cache and see if you’re getting the correct look.

Hummm… I think this will be a bit more difficult to me :slight_smile: but I’ll try!

THANKS!