Logo Image too wide on Mobile Device

Hi there,

Firstly, thank you for the wonderful theme - most of it has been a really positive experience so far.

I have 2 questions that I’m hoping you can help me with please:

1. Can you please help me prevent the main logo image from being too wide when my site is viewed on a mobile device?

2. Could you please help me understand how to edit (or remove) the large section at the bottom of the web page immediately above the footer (with the ‘products’, ‘information’, ‘support’ titles)?

Any guidance would be really appreciated. The URL is www.learn-worthy.com

Thanks!

Pat

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

1. Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#header .top-header a img {
    width: 100%;
}
#header .top-header a {
    display: block;
}

1. hm, cant see such place on your website, there is no even such text on your website, could you give me a more information about your section question? :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks - the logo is fixed with your solution!

Regarding the section I’m try to edit or remove, I’m referring to the section with the dark grey background at the bottom of the page - please see the attached screenshot.

Oh, I just cleared my cookies and it disappeared, sorry for the trouble!

I’d also appreciate it if you could please help me get the page scroll to id right. I’d like the menu buttons to scroll down to the section so that the section heading is still visible. At the moment, I think the sticky menu bar at the top of the page is stopping the section heading from being seen.

Thanks again,

Pat

HI Pat :slight_smile:

You have to define correct section ID’s in the menu url parameter, more about this process can be found in our documentation, please see 10. How to setup menu and sections on this page: Illdy Theme Documentation - Colorlib
let me know if this helped ?

Thanks for the response.

Unfortunately, the problem is still there after following the instructions in the documentation. If you visit www.learn-worthy.com and try clicking on one of the menu buttons, you’ll see that the heading of the section is covered by the sticky menu bar.

Do you have any idea how I can ensure the heading of the section is visible when scrolling to it using the menu buttons please?

Hi there

Yes now i understand, unfortunately, this is how it workes, even on our demo, I think this is the usability bug and we have to address it properly, I will open ticket in our bug tracking system and developer will fix it for future updates, however I cant give you any ETA on when this will be fixed :frowning:
Sorry for this inconvenience

I have a solution for you :slight_smile:

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

#services, #testimonials, #team, #contact-us {
    padding-top: 150px;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Legend, thank you so much!

I’m happy like you :smiley:
Is there anything else for me?

That is all for this thread, but I will start another thread for another question I have, thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, there

Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!