Logo in menu bar + larger image + jpg color problem

Hi,
thanks for the wonderful and powerful theme!

I have 3 questions

1. How can I move the logo up in the menu bar and delete the white space between the menu bar and the beginning of the article?

2. How can I enlarge the image div to fit, for example, 960 px without affect the dimension of the text box?
    from this

to this

3. There’s an issue with the color of my photographs! I uploaded both adobe rgb 1998 jpgs and sRGB but the result is the same.
    There’s this strange things that I noticed
    with this setting

the image seems to be desaturated
    with this setting

the image looks normal

but in fact, when I insert the image inside the page, it appears with different colors like the first screenshot.
There’s something I have to do in particular, there’s some issue with the thumbnails generated by wordpress?

Thanks!

L

Hi @khansen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

of Course @Movin

the url is www.laterradisotto.it

Thanks for the fast reply, have a nice day

L

Sorry @Movin I sent the url as a private reply, don’t know if you can see that

the url is www.laterradisotto.it

it seems that the color profile issue is solved with re-uploading the image with sRGB color profile. Maybe it was a cache issue.

The other 2 questions are still unsolved

thanks!

L

Hi @khansen,

1. How can I move the logo up in the menu bar and delete the white space between the menu bar and the beginning of the article?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#logo img {
    position: absolute;
    top: 10px;
    left: auto;
    right: auto;
    margin-left: -82px;
    width: auto;
}
div#logo {
    padding: 0;
}
.container.main-content-area {
    margin-top: 15px;
}
2. How can I enlarge the image div to fit, for example, 960 px without affect the dimension of the text box?

You can enlarge images on single post pages by using the following CSS code. Please note that the images added in the p tag will not enlarge so make sure not to add image sin p tag in post text editor.

body.single-post .main-content-inner.no-sidebar {
    width: 100%;
}
@media (min-width: 992px){
  body.single-post .entry-content * {
        width: 66.66666667%;
        margin: 0 auto;
  }

}

body.single-post .entry-content img{
  width: auto;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

great! Everything’s working as expected

Many thanks for the support

L

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi!

i proved this but on the mobile appears the logo in the left side… On the computer seems ok…

Do you have other option?

@sandracll I already replied you in the following topic so let’s resolve it there.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/center-navigation-menu/