Logo moved to right of my menu

Hi

I’m using Illdy theme, my logo was always to the left of my menu but after i adjusted the width of the product section on my woocommerce store (making the sidebar smaller) it moved my logo to the right of my menu. I can’t figure out how to get it back. Always seems that as soon as I fix one problem it causes another! Screenshot below

Many thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect the CSS and provide a solution?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me I really appreciate it. Been driving me nuts. My site is Skullchow.com you will see me skull logo is on the right instead of the left. This came about because is used the visual editor of a custom css plugin I have (I don’t know anything about code but the visual editor is quite easy to use) to widen the product part of a product page and make the woocommerce side bar narrower. I succeeded in what I want to do but then my logo and menus got screwed up. I noticed on here there is a thread from someone with a similar problem which occurred after they used code to remove the woo sidebar completely but there was no solution posted. I tried using the visual editor again to move them back which worked however, the drop down submenu under services popped down on the left still, just floating in mid air.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hi
I also just realised, the menu isn’t the mobile version. The screenshot above was taken on an IPad, it should just be showing the 3 lines button. How do I restore the menu back to the way it was, I’ve done so much work to my site since this happened. Please help!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to move the logo to the left by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Move logo to the left*/
.col-sm-4 {
    float: left;
}

I am not sure what you mean by restoring the menu to how it was before. The menu icon should appear when the website is viewed on a certain screen size. So it is working correctly unless I am mistaken.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi thanks, that code did the trick ?

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support