Logo padding, front page sidebar, colour accents and page/post title

Hi @jrdent,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Please try to create separate threads for separate questions as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

1) How do I change the padding around the logo and tag line in the header of the page? It is taking up a little too much space currently.

You can change it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

div#logo {
    padding: 30px 0 25px 0;
}
2) If I have a static front page, I lose the right sidebar. On other themes there were different ways (e.g. remove front-page.php) of avoiding this. How do I keep my right sidebar on Activello?

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore i have notified the theme developer about this so that it can be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile to fix the issue try using the attached child theme of Activello theme that contains some custom code.

Make sure that you have set the sidebar in the static front page edit screen as shown in the attached screenshot.

3) The theme currently has a purple colour accent. I can see that this can be changed to a different colour on http://www.liawentwhere.com/, but I couldn’t find instructions on this forum. How can I change the colour accent to a Hex colour of my choice?

You can change the Accent Color from the theme option on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Layout options

4) Can I change the font / italics for the page / post title? It doesn’t quite match the rest of my theme.

You can change it by using the following CSS code.

h1.entry-title {
    font-family: serif;
    font-style: normal;
}
Sorry, finally how do I change the text colour on the slider. The white text is hidden within one of the pictures on the slider!

You can change it as described on the following thread.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/color-change-in-slider-and-remove-text-under-post/#post-39207

Best Regards,
Movin