LOGO SIZE HELP

hi there,

i would like to add a logo to my website but cannot figure out how big the image should be. i have been trying lots of sizes but its still not working,

please help

www.supersavesports.com

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Sorry, but what is not working? adding an image to the theme is not working?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I would like to add a logo to my website, however cannot figure out what exact size for a logo i need.

i have been trying to do 70 by 70 as well but this is also big for the logo.

what are the dimensions for a logo .

help

www.supersavesports,com

HI there

Can i see it?
please add your logo and let me see it, there is no predefined size for the logo every logo has their sizes, 70*70px is good sie and there must be a no problem i guess,

I have added the logo and had changed the size to 70 as you stated, but still too big.

please advise

as well as have attached image showing how it looks after adding the logo.

HELP

in addition, i would like to add the banner as well on my website,
please help how:??

www.supersavesports.com

tthnaks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The logo should be automatically crop and resize. Please ensure you have updated the theme also when I checked the site the logo was not there. Please add it so that we can see the issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello there,

dashboard says:
Your theme (Tyche) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

HOW TO UPDATE
this might be the reason, its not working.
PLEASE HELP

Hello there,

You would have to manually update the files. Here is a video showing how to do so:

Also, here is a link with more information:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there, i have had an update for my theme, which i have updated today and the message has gone.

however, i am having still the problem with the logo. please help and find out of how i can add this logo to my website. i have attached the logo image

www.supersavesports.com

Hi there

You don’t have the logo added to your website at all, please add it in the appearance > customize have you tried this before?

Yes, i have been to appearance, customize, theme options, then site identity and the logo option comes there.

I was going to ADD it NOW, for you to look at it . However, its not even uploading the image, i dont know what happened today, but will keep on trying. (http error)

please help and sort this out for me.

Many thanks

Hello there,

What is the http error?

In the meantime, please try to increase the upload limit and try to upload the image again. This link will explain how to increase the upload limit:

Best Regards,
Support