Logo size on front page

Hi,
I like the theme very much, but I have one thing I’d like to change on my site. Unfortunately I simply can’t solve this problem, so maybe you guys can help me.

I’d like to change the size of the logo to maybe 200 or 250px width on the jumbotron section and/or maybe have it right next to the nav-bar. I simply can’t find the place in the code, where I could change…

Hello @babypuk,

Can you please send me the website link so I can have a live investigation and get you sorted with via a custom CSS fix?

Let me know if that’s possible.

Regards

Hi,
thank you for your help. The link ist: http://www.tierservice-fehmarn.de

Thank you!

Hello @babypuk,

Your logo display the exact size that you are using, please get a bigger logo in size and re-upload it.

Let me know if this got everything sorted.

Regards

Hi,

Can I please ask you to look at the size of our logo as well.
The site is awesome but I’d like to have the logo POP more and right now it feels this is just very tiny. (www.incruitx.com/wp/)

And while we’re at it, is there a way that the main title on the page can change when going to a mobile view?
It breaks the words which it shouldn’t do preferably.

Please advice.

Thank you.

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Can you verify the size of your original logo?
The one that’s loaded is currently 75x75px
You’ll need to upload a larger image.

In regards to the font text.
Hey there

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*jumbotron font text */
@media (max-width: 768px){
/*ready or not*/
#header .bottom-header {
    padding-top: 50px;
    padding-bottom: 50px;
}
  #header p {
    font-size: 30px;
}
}

Best Regards,
Support

Best Regards,
Support

It worked! Thank you.

Now I hope it’s ok to ask you another question for www.incruitx.com/wp/

I seem to have an issue with the header on the additional pages I have created in Wordpress.
There is a header that I’d like to use for these pages and I have uploaded the image for that.
However it seems that if the screen isn’t big enought, the image doesn’t show up.
Plus, the title shows up in bold white letters as well which I don’t want on there.
It already shows on the page itself.

Can you please let me know how I can fix this so I can go live with the site?

Thank you so much in advance.