Logo uploads fine but looks blurry

Hi,

My new site is thistablesquare.com, and the logo size is 800 x 640. It looks fine uploaded but appears blurry on the site. This issue is delaying my launch. I’ve looked through the forum posts and couldn’t find anything to help. Would you please help?

Qi

Hi Qi,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can’t access your site until i log in to it so would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by checking the option “Set as private reply” when replying to this topic?

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you Movin,

Username: 1
Password: DewDo25*

It seems you are using Jetpack plugin on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating its Photon module on your site?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

Thank you Movin for the tip about Photon. I’ve disabled it and re-uploaded the image for the logo - 2560 x 640. It looks clear and high-res in gallery but still looks blurry once loaded on the site page. Please help.

You have to remove the logo size restriction to use logo image larger than 400 X 200

To achieve this use the attached custom plugin then use logo image without cropping it.

Hi Movin,

I get this error message when I tried to install the plugin:

Installing Plugin from uploaded file: colorlib-divilab-plugin.php
Unpacking the package…
The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

I unzipped the file, then tried to upload the php file. Nothing else. What now please?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try uploading the zip file because WordPress should extract and install it.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much Movin - it worked. Blurry logo no more. Appreciate your help on this one.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hello,
I am having the very same problem with the blurry logo, except on Illdy theme. Can you please tell me if the solution provided above would work for Illdy theme as well, and if so, how do I install the plugin?
my site is www.myfurrysidekick.com
Thanks in advance!

@jess13 This forum is for Activello theme so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/illdy/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.