Logo URL

When you click on the logo it takes you to mywebsite.com but i want to change it to mywebsite.com/home how would i do this?

Hi John,

Thank you for your question.

You can change the logo URL to yourwebsite.com/home by changing the URL in the code added in the header.php file of sparkling theme which you can do by creating a child theme of sparkling theme and adding the changed header.php file in it.

I have attached the child theme to this reply containing this change so you can try using it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hey Movin,

this changes a lot of my styling as well, not just the logo link, is there something I have to take care of? Do I need to remove the stylesheet?

@ngoeke Could you please share me the screenshots of how you want it to display and how it’s displaying now so that i can troubleshoot it?

If you can then please also share me your site URL.

I want everything to be the same in terms of styling. All I want is that when someone clicks the logo for Four Minute Books on the blog page, that they are redirected to the blog page, not the home page with the email signup.

Site is http://fourminutebooks.com/

Screen attached.

Thanks!

@ngoeke You can try achieving that by using the attached updated child theme.

Please make sure that you are using latest version of Sparkling theme.

Thanks Movin. This works. But only if I don’t have a logo. As soon as I change the header image back to the logo, the link points to the root domain again.

Ok to resolve it please try using the attached updated child theme.