looks different in safari

Hi,

I am using Shapely together with Elementor. I created front page, which looks nice in Chrome, but when I open it in safari on desktop or mobile it looks completely different, menu is in different color, parallax has different text size and does not function, etc. (check printsreens). I am sending printscreen of frontpage made just in theme and then another page made with elementor.

Can you help me with this? Thank you very much.

Hi @lucialuc,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems from your shared screenshot that it is happening because of the Jetpack Mobile Theme you are using on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating it on your site as described on the below page.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin,

thank you very much. Problem solved. Have a nice day and keep up good job :slight_smile:

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I had the same issue and I had a feeling that JetPack had something related to that!

@augustodelucena Then have you tried disabling Jetpack Mobile Theme as described above?

If you are still facing the issue then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.