Loss of quality in image highlighted in article and image in left sidebar

Hello how are you?

I’m using Sparkling theme and I have a problem inserting image into the article and also into the sidebar. After you add images in this field it is losing quality it is blurred.

When I enter the library to check all the pictures appears with good quality. Remembering that I’m using the dimensions of the images as suggested by the theme documentation.

Is there a solution? I looked at the demo version of the theme and the pictures are great!

The resolution for highlighted image is 750x410.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

For reduced image quality, the best thing to do to solve this will be to use the Force Regenerate Thumbnails plugin.

Have a look here: Force Regenerate Thumbnails – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you for your answer! :smiley:

I’ll try to do this, then I’ll leave the feedback here…

Best regards
Jesus

Opss … My WordPress is the latest version, can I have probema if I install? Says it was not tested in my version 4.7.5

Thank you

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

To the best of my knowledge, you’re not supposed to have an issue with this. The plugin isn’t very dependent on WordPress versions, it just has one purpose and it just does it… Usually pretty well if you ask me.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, how are you? I managed to solve the problem with the ewww plugin and also creating the images in other editing software (corel x7). Thank you very much and I apologize for the delay in answering.

Hello there,

I am glad that you found a suitable solution.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support