Lost entry title

Hi i have stupidly managed to somehow alter my entry title heading on home page and cant find how to get it back. Would you be kind enough to help me?

Also wondered if you could let me know how to align my logo header image to the content below it so it all content alines up on the left when in mobile view.

Sorry maybe really obvious i clearly dont really know what im doing and would greatly appreciate your help.

Kindest regards,

Kon

Hi Kon,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forum.

Hi i have stupidly managed to somehow alter my entry title heading on home page and cant find how to get it back. Would you be kind enough to help me?
Could you please tell me how you have altered it so that i can help you to get it back?

If you have changed any theme code then try deleting and reinstalling fresh version of the theme. Don’t worry you will not lose your data.

Also wondered if you could let me know how to align my logo header image to the content below it so it all content alines up on the left when in mobile view.
Could you please share me the screenshot of how you want it to look so that i can help you to align it?

Kind Regards,
Vinod Dalvi