Mail adress in top left

Dear support,

I’ve looked through the forum and understand that I can change the mail adress in the general wordpress settings.
However, would it be possible to remove this mail adress? I can’t seem to find an option to do so.

Thanks in forward,
Boydde3de

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*hide email*/
li.top-email {
    display: none;
}

Best regards,
Support.

Thankyou for the quick reply.

My issue is resolved.
If it is not too difficult, could you explain where I could have found that it was called .top-email myself? I’ve been looking around a bit but couldn’t find it in the css. I’m quite new to all this so it could help me do it myself in the future.

Kind regards,
Boydde3de

Hello there,

This is a trick that you can use which is to simply right click an element on a page and select “Inspect Element” and this will allow you to see and edit the CSS of the theme but the changes made here are not permanent so you need to
go to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and paste the new CSS that you have created there.

Best Regards,
Support

Email is removed using this CSS however Just from Laptop/Desktop screen, It is still shown on Tablet and Mobile screen. Can you please provide CSS for these screens too.

Hey there :slight_smile:

Lets update your css little bit, try this code instead:

/*HIde emaill address*/
li.top-email {
    display: none !important;
}