Main Container & Sidebar spacing

Thank you for this wonderful theme. We are currently developing a new site with the Travelify theme.

Just a couple of layout questions:

1. I would like to remove the space between the main content and the right sidebar - so that it butts up against one another. See the whitespace here on one of our post pages:
    http://fanatictourist.com/sandbox/atlantis-bahamas-unforgettable/

I have tried various custom css options to no avail. When I change something it screws up the mobile site.

1. I would like the footer widget area to be full across the screen like the copyright footer. (Right now there are left and right white space.

2. This may sound like a dumb question but I cannot figure it out. How do you change the font color of the text and links in the main (copyright) footer section (at the bottom of the page).

Thanks very much.

I figured out #3, still need help with #1 and #2, thank you.

Hi @fanatictourist,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1) I would like to remove the space between the main content and the right sidebar – so that it butts up against one another. See the whitespace here on one of our post pages: http://fanatictourist.com/sandbox/atlantis-bahamas-unforgettable/

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

@media only screen and (min-width: 767px){
div#primary {
    width: 67.8%;
}
}

div#secondary {
    margin-left: 0;
}
2) I would like the footer widget area to be full across the screen like the copyright footer. (Right now there are left and right white space.

Just use the below CSS code to achieve it.

#footerarea .container {
    padding: 0;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Movin,

You are awesome! Thanks so much.

I also added float:right on the div#secondary and it’s exactly where I want it now.

I also added margin: 10px on the #footerarea .container

It’s perfect! Thank you! I appreciate your help with this.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: