Make header bar transparent

Hello,

I’m curious how to make the header navigation bar transparent. I’ve attempted to just not enter a hex code for the color, but it displays as the default color.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jordan

Another question (didn’t want to make a whole new thread)

Is there a way to show multiple posts per page (rather than 1) without enabling endless scrolling?

Thank you!

1. WordPress default color picker doesn’t support transparent background but you can get this done by adding this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS
.navbar.navbar-default {
    background: transparent;
}
  1. Default is actually 10 posts and you can change that via WordPress dashboard - Settings - Reading - “Blog pages show at most”

Thanks so much for the prompt reply! Works great.

Hello,
I had the same question as member rsnbrgjrdn, which concerned the menu and how to have a transparent background. I closely read the answers and tried updating the css code with the lines written above but nothing changed on my website :confused: (see att. file).
I’ve also uploaded my entire css file in a separate file so not to flood the text here…

I hope someone can help me out there :slight_smile:

Marie

Hi Marie,

This is too old thread and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin