Make Project/Portfolio Pages Full-Width

Hey there,

I searched through the support forums the best I could to find this but didn’t come up with any solutions that worked. I saw the CSS solutions for single post and pages to make them full-width but when I tried to apply those for my projects in my portfolio I didn’t see any changes.

I’d like to have all of my projects display full-width as I’m not looking to have a sidebar. Here’s a link to one of my project pages so you can test. http://gmortwebdesign.com/portfolio/goodlifeconfidential/

Thank you,
George

Hello,

If you have the latest version of Shapely you can achieve this easily by going to Customize -> Projects Settings -> Project Single Settings -> Single Project Template and set it to full width.

Have a nice day,
George.

Thank you for your response.

I’ve tried this and it doesn’t have the effects I’m looking for. I have it set to full width already and it removes the sidebar but the content doesn’t reach the entire page. It still leaves most of the right side of the page blank.

I’m looking for maybe a CSS solution like {width: 100%;} - The response forum for single posts and pages have this solution but I have yet to find a solution that works for the project.

Thanks again!

• George

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

/*full with portoflio*/
.single-jetpack-portfolio div#primary {
    width: 100%;
}

Best regards,
Support.

Yes! Exactly! Thank you so much!

I knew I needed to change the width I just didn’t know what to look for. I definitely wouldn’t have guessed jetpack.

Thank you!

• George

Happy to help,

Please let us know if there’s anything else you’d like us to help you with.

Best regards,
Support.