Make woocommerce pages full width with no-sidebar

Hy,

Can you pls suggest a way to make woocommerce pages full width an remove sidebar on these pages .
I have tried ways like " .content #woocommerce nd .woocommerce. page" css css , sidebar gets hidden but the pages are not getting full width !!

pls reply asap.

thanks

Hi Hitesh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.woocommerce .main-content-inner {
    width: 100%;
}
body.woocommerce div#secondary {
    display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks That code worked great, one thing more i would like to ask you if is there any way to hide sidebar when there is no widget .
I noted that in some themes, when I remove all widgets from the sidebar (Apparence -> Widgets), the sidebar disappear from the site and the content become 100% width. I want this!

But in some themes, even when I remove all widgets, it shows default widgets in the sidebar instead of hide it.

How to hide the sidebar when there is no widget? And let the content 100% width.

Thanks.

one thing more i would like to ask you if is there any way to hide sidebar when there is no widget .

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Activello theme that contains some custom code.