Making text more distinct in slider

Hi,

I had two questions – Apologies from the start, I’m very new to this and am just setting up Activello for the first time.

1). Is there any way to make the text over the images more distinct on the slider? I’ve tried making the text both black and leaving it white, but, unless the background image is very dark colored, a lot of the text is hard to read. Has anyone else had this problem and found a good solution to it?

2). I’d like to have my sidebar “About Me” look just like the “About Me” sidebar in the Activello demo. However, when I use the gravatar sidebar (as the demo videos suggest), my gravatar image is a way too large square. I would like it to load an image to look the size and orientation of the demo “About Me” – can anyone give me some advice?

Thank you!

Hi @rollic42,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1). Is there any way to make the text over the images more distinct on the slider? I’ve tried making the text both black and leaving it white, but, unless the background image is very dark colored, a lot of the text is hard to read. Has anyone else had this problem and found a good solution to it?

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail how you want it to display so that i can help you to achieve it?

2). I’d like to have my sidebar “About Me” look just like the “About Me” sidebar in the Activello demo. However, when I use the gravatar sidebar (as the demo videos suggest), my gravatar image is a way too large square. I would like it to load an image to look the size and orientation of the demo “About Me” — can anyone give me some advice?

You can do this by adding text and image in the default WordPress text widget and add that widget in the sidebar. Name that widget as “About Me”

You will find information about adding image in the text widget in the following page.

Best Regards,
Movin