Making Travelify theme in full-width

Hello,

I used the following code from another post to expand the width of my slider. However, the height of my pictures now stretches beyond my screen as well. Is there a way to adjust the height only?

I was using these codes:

.wrapper {
max-width: 1440px;
}

.container {
max-width: 100%;
padding: 0 30px;
}

.attachment-featured.wp-post-image {
width: 100%;
}

.post-featured-image {
max-width: 100%;
}

.slides img {
width: 100%;
}

Thank you!

Hi @twygee,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can limit the height of slider images by using the following CSS code.

.featured-slider .slides img {
  max-height: 500px;
}

Change the value 500px in the above code to according to your requirements.

Best Regards,
Movin

@movin

Thank you!

Can you please let me know if these codes are supposed to work on all pages? I wanted to expand the width of the pictures I have on my other pages but this only seemed to work for my slider.

thanks,
twygee

Hi Twygee,

The provided code is developed to work only for slider.

Do you want to make the images full width displayed on the pages and posts on your site?

If you want to make the images full width then also the page/post content will become full width removing the sidebars so could you please tell me a bit more in detail what you want to achieve and also share the sample page URL having image which you want to full width so that i can help you to achieve it.

Regards,
Movin

@movin

Yes, you are correct. My goal is to have a full width image across the top of certain pages/posts. I am okay with having the content become full width as well for these specific pages/posts.

I have already made this content page full width but I can’t get the image to spread across the whole page even though the image is 1018x460 and I have tested on my slider and it does spread across my entire slider.

Thanks!
twygee