Margin Widgets Space Sidebar

Hello, it would be great if someone could help me.

I already changed the space between some widgets on my homepage but unfortunately I am not sure how to change the space between the Instagram and the twitter widget. Could you please help me?

The homepage is: www.fastenurseatbelts.com

Hi @fastenurseatbelts,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#secondary aside.widget_fbw_id {
    margin-bottom: 40px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi @Movin ,

Unfortunately it does not work.

Best regards,

Annika

It should work.

I visited your site but didn’t see the shared CSS code anywhere in the page markup.

Could you please tell me where you have added it?

Hi @movin ,

I just added it at:

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

It changes the space between the facebook and the instagram widget but not between the instagram and the twitter widget…

Thanks,

Annika

To change the space between the instagram and the twitter widget you have to configure height of instagram snapwidget-widget and you can also use the below CSS code to manage some of that space.

#secondary .widget-easy-twitter-feed-widget-kamn h3.widget-title {
    margin-top: 0;
}

@movin thanks!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi @Movin,

Do you know how I can change the margin between my first widget “follow me” and my second one “facebook”?

Thanks!

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.