Media Library Won't Function with Activello

I am having an issue on my site in the last month where my media library won’t function properly. When I try to add an image it just spins and spins and nothing ever loads. When change to another theme there is no issue with this anymore.

Does anyone have any wisdom on this? I am going to have to abandon Activello for good if I can’t figure this out soon.

Hi thre

Thank you for question,

1. Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
    Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
  2. activate one of the default WordPress theme and try again, if you still have the same problem then this means this is WordPress problem, let me know what happens

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I deactivate all the plugins and that still didn’t fix the issue.

hi

Please follow my instructions,
For your information, this is not theme related problem and search for answer or similar questions in the internet is good idea

This could be because of your Internet Issue or you should change your Browser/PC and hopefully this would help you!

Hello @mtuser,

Thanks for helping out, using a more current browser could help this issue.
Best Regards,
Support