Menu acting up

I am using Travelify for www.daugaardfredningen.dk, and I have made my own main menu (Appearance -> Menu) and some sub menus that I use within widgets.

If you look at my website, and hover on for example “Fredningen”, you will notice, that every word in the titles of the subpages begins with a capital letter. The subpage itself does not begin every word with a capital letter, it only happens in the main menu. One of the subpages under “Fredningen” is “Adgang til fredningen”, which in the menu is “Adgang Til Fredningen”. If you click on “Adgang Til Fredningen”, you will see that I have the subpages under “Fredningen” listet in a widget on the right side. This list also comes from the Appearance -> Menu bit, but now only the first word is with a capital letter, as is the headline of the page.

I’ve been looking high and low to find out what causes this “phenomenon”, but I can’t figure it out.

It is a simple CSS trick used to make constant design by capitalizing all first letters. You can get rid of this behavior by adding this to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS

#main-nav ul li ul li a, #main-nav ul li.current-menu-item ul li a, #main-nav ul li ul li.current-menu-item a, #main-nav ul li.current_page_ancestor ul li a, #main-nav ul li.current-menu-ancestor ul li a, #main-nav ul li.current_page_item ul li a {
	text-transform: none;
}

YES!!!

Thank you so much - that did the trick :slight_smile:

By the way, the notify function of this forum seems not to be working. I asked to be notified of replies, but I never got any. Luckily I checked “manually” :wink: