Menu and blog links not working - urgent

Hi Colorlib
While logged in and working on my site all is fine. But as soon as I log out and view the site, none of the menu links work, and the links to blog post also are not clickable - click and nothing happens.
Please can you help with this ASAP?
Many thanks
Aygee

I’ve set up an admin user account for you.

http://www.tauntoncameraclub.org.uk/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=e130ccbdd7ffbbe0614c6ff4375ef70f

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

I was able to log in and saw the issue. Kindly confirm, does this issue persists when you deactivate all the other plugin.

Kindly test it out and let me know how it goes.

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

I can’t login anymore! I seem to be locked out.

I’m back in. I’ve disable plugins and the menu is working. So now I need to find which plugin is causing problems. I wonder if it’s the WP Content Copy Protection plugin. Any thoughts as to the culprit? I won’t be able to check until I get back home from work tonight.

Hi there

Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you - all seems to be working now.

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions

Thanks!