Menu button unresponsive

Hi dazzlers…

My menu button (which only appears when browser isn’t wide enough to display menu bar, and also appears as default on mobile devices), is not responsive. I have already updated plugins, and have the latest version of the dazzling theme. I’m using a dazzling child theme as I have some customisations.

This is the site: http://www.adgreen-apa.net

And the button is on the image i have uploaded with this query.

Thanks in advance!
Jo

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The menu button is responsive so it will change to a burger menu instead of the normal menu when the page is displayed on certain screen sizes. What kind of device are you using?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there -

Thanks for the speedy reply. It doesn’t work on internet explorer, safari, chrome or on my phone (safari). Clicking the button doesn’t seem to do anything (i.e. no menu list appears)?

Cheers
Jo

Any further thoughts on this? I hope I explained it properly… basically clicking on the burger menu button does nothing, so on mobile devices (when it’s displayed as default) and when any web browser is not wide enough to display the full menu, that navigation element is lost…

Thanks in advance!

Hey there,

Thank you for Keeping in touch.

Unfortunately we’re unable to find the cause.
As it stands there are elements missing which is required for the menu to work.
such as .navbar-collapse, .navbar-default.

It could be as a result as customizations that have been made to your website.
I recommend backing up your website, and try reinstalling the theme.

You can submit your issue to the developer here

Best Regards,
Support.

Thanks for the additional info! Can you tell me which file they’re supposed to be in - the style.css or somewhere else?

I’ll also get in touch with the developer…

Hello there,

The style.css file is where they should be contained.
Please not that if you want to add new CSS code, go to Appearance > Additional CSS and try not to directly edit the style.css file.

Best Regards,
Support