menu color, slider etc.

Hello,

I have tried to write a post here but it´s look like it´s gone.
I really need help to change some thing on my site https://www.zorbas.se/new-website/ i want to change the following:

1. I want to move the main navigation down (on top of my slider/picture) and put the navigation in a small blue box so that the navigation doesnt have a white backsground only but has a nice box/background.

2. I could see in another post that you colleague helped another guy to: remove the links in the slider and from the quote/text in the slider. also i would like an action button on the slider.

3. how can i change the grey background to make everything white? (make the grey background white as the post color)

4. how can i change the red color in the arrow/page up to blue?

5. is there a plugin or a nice way to maybe put a video in the slider instead of a picture?

best regards Lefteris

Hi Lefteris,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I want to move the main navigation down (on top of my slider/picture) and put the navigation in a small blue box so that the navigation doesnt have a white backsground only but has a nice box/background.
3. how can i change the grey background to make everything white? (make the grey background white as the post color)
4. how can i change the red color in the arrow/page up to blue?

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

ul.nav.navbar-nav {
    clear: both;
    margin-top: -65px;
    background: #D6D6FB;
}

html body {
    background: #fff;
}

div.scroll-to-top:hover {
    background: #6856AB;
}

2. I could see in another post that you colleague helped another guy to: remove the links in the slider and from the quote/text in the slider. also i would like an action button on the slider.
5. is there a plugin or a nice way to maybe put a video in the slider instead of a picture?

You will have to develop custom code to achieve this.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5 http://freewptp.com/contact

Best Regards,
Movin

thanks.

The menu is not 100 % correct when making the browser smaller or viewing from ipad. Can you hellp me to correct this for ipad/mobile devices?

Regarding the other things, you colleague help with this in another thread and specified the code, i just didn´t understand exactly how to do it. Could you maybe just clarify it?

The menu is not 100 % correct when making the browser smaller or viewing from ipad. Can you hellp me to correct this for ipad/mobile devices?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for your new question here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of replying on your existing thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Regarding the other things, you colleague help with this in another thread and specified the code, i just didn´t understand exactly how to do it. Could you maybe just clarify it?

Could you please share me that thread URL?