Menu + Custom CSS

Hi @arianadickson,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1) I’ve set a couple of my pages on my main menu as categories. Is it possible to edit the CSS so that each of these pages do not have the “category title” at the top? As well, is there a way to remove the sidebar from each one if I choose to do so?

Do you want to do this only for the pages that you have added in your main menu?

If yes then could you please share me the pages URLs from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to achieve it?

2) How can I remove the “no comments yet” from each post? As well as anything underneath it the content of the post itself, like a place to reply, etc.

You can try achieving this by using the solution posted in the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/remove-no-comments-yet/

4) What is the suggested photo size in order to fit the entire slider in the header?

The recommended image width for the slider is 1920px X 550px so please make sure your slider images are at least of size 1920px X 550px

Also use the following plugin to regenerate thumbnails on your site.

3) I’ve added the “About Me” into the sidebar w/ a picture but for some reason the bio text I’ve added along with it is starting beside the picture rather than below it. I haven’t been able to figure out a way to move it down – no matter what I do the first couple of words sit to the right instead of underneath.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Activello - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin