Menu font (and current page font)

Hi there movin’,

First of all I’d like to say a big thanks for all your great work, I can see a lot of people other than me are grateful too so well done and thanks!

My issue though is that I’m trying to change the font in the top menu, I found an earlier post with the css code:

#page .menu li a {
font-family: Helvetica;
font-size: 12px;
font-color: #333333
}

And that’s great, it’s changed the text from Raleway to helvetica but it hasn’t changed the title of the current page, I was wondering what to put for that? Site is being built offline at present so can’t provide a link. Hope you can help!?

Thanks again!
Natty

Image attached of the homepage, you can see the other 2 pages are in Helvetica just not the current page. Hope this is easier to understand. Thanks!

Hi Natty,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Shapely theme.

I am not sure why it is not working on your site but could you please try using the below CSS code instead?

#page #masthead #site-navigation .menu li a {
font-family: Helvetica !important;
font-size: 12px;
font-color: #333333
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thanks for getting back to me Movin, I really appreciate it.

I used the new code you provided but I was still having the same issue. After inspecting the element it turned out to be an issue with the font weight. The current page was set to normal (400) and the others were set to 600.

I just added

font-weight: 400

to the end of the CSS you provided and now it works perfectly. Thanks again!!

Natty

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: