menu font size

I am helping a nonprofit with a website and am using Dazzling. I have had a request to increase the size of the main menu font. I haven’t been able to find out how to do this from the theme documentation.
Can someone assist me with the way to change the navigation menu font size?

Thank You,

Greybear

Hi Greybear,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can try changing the the navigation menu font size by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Dazzling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a {
    font-size: 16px;
}

Change the font size 16px in the above code to increase or decrease font size.

Best Regards,
Movin

Dear Movin,

Thanks for replying to my question. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge so freely with people like myself.

I inserted the CSS code you provided me in the Appearance> Customize> Dazzling Options> Other section. This is where I believe custom CSS is to be placed for the Dazzling Bootstrap theme.

Unfortunately this did not work.

Am I placing the css code you provided in the wrong location?

Thank You,

Hi Greybear,

It seems from your description that you are placing the code in the right location.

I have tested the provided code on my site using Dazzling theme and it’s working fine for me.

Could you please share me your site URL where you are using it so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Dear Movin,

Thank You!!!

I was able to change the font size of the main navigation menu with your css modification.

This is an amazing theme and the support is better than many “Premium” themes offered by others.

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

I am having a similar issue. My nav bar/menu changed to a very large font size. I’m not sure what was edited or how to get it back to a more reasonable size. Here’s my page: http://www.nothinganygood.com

How do I change the font size back to the standard size? I’ve tried everything suggested on these forums.

Thanks!

Hi @danburi777,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/dazzling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin