Menu in mobile version doesn't work

Hi there,

First, the theme is great. I loved it, my client loved it. And We would like to keep with the theme and buy it.
However, the main menu doesn’t work in mobile versions.

It’s a simple menu, with no undersections:

http://www.flavitaconceicao.com.br

What am I missing? =)

Thank you so much!

Hi there

Please try to disable easy Facebook lightbox plugin and check again, I see one JS error in the console from this plugin

HI Noda! Thank you for your reply!!!

I already tried that before, exactly because of the error notifications and doesn’t work.

I tried it again, disabling all the easy social plugins and doesn’t work either.

I disabled, then, all plugins, but keeping the Kali Forms. Nothing happened!

Update to help informations:

Reinstalled the theme again without any plugin. It worked when you use it at smartphone. But when you shrunk the navigator and then back again to widescreen, the menu slides down to de left, opened, without background, just the text in gray, as shown in the picture attached.

Thank you again, best wishes and good luck on the theme updates. It’s great!

Hi there

This is what I see right now: https://www.loom.com/share/50622c21938640d68136146fee53ccad
is this problem already fixed?

Hi!
Definitely Not Fixed.

It works at smartphone screen but when using it at the desktop and resize the internet browser it slides as the image above and more two below. It happens in every browser, including Safari and Opera.

It shouldn’t happen. And some clients, unfortunately, love to argue that’s a bug and they won’t pay for the service.

Sorry to inform you that. I’m not trying to annoy you. I’m trying to help because the theme is great.

Thank you for the extra information, now I got it :slight_smile:

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
.responsive-menu {
display: none !important;
}
}

Let me know results

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

You rock, bro. Now it’s totally fixed. Thank you so much!!!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
If you’re happy with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org