Menu in mobile view

Dear Sir, I am using sparkling theme with WR Mega menu, desktop view is perfect, but in mobile view menu not showing in proper view, I want if menu opens from left side slider menu, how is possible, how can I fix this menu.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

I am a bit confused as to how you would like the menu to appear on mobile, could you please clarify that point?
Also,could you please provide a link to the website so that we can have a look at the menu?

Best Regards,
Support

Now I tried to to install shiftnav responsive menu and trying to solve the menu issue in mobile view, below menu option is WR mega menu in used but it looks very odd in mobile, then one more shiftnav responsive menu is working quite open from left side slide and close back also.

but the same thing I want in shiftnav responsive menu with icons or images it slide from from left.
One more thing the default menu of sparkling theme in right side, how to hide from mobile view.

Link is www.besthotelsbooking.in

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

Kindly add and save the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

This code hides the default menu toggle:

button.btn.navbar-toggle {
display: none!Important;
}

This removes the mega menu toggle that shows below the Shift Nav menu on mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width: 783px){
.it-responsive-mega {
display: none;
}}

This should leave you with Shift Nav only on mobile, on desktop would you like to keep the off canvas menu along with the regular one or would you like to hide it?

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks you sir its all done.
But the home header slider plugin u suggest me, but i want menu above on home banner on top, how can i fix it.
my website is … www.besthotelsbooking.in