Menu item hover color

Dear Support Team,

I would like to change every yellow item in the screenshot to #7bd699. Can you give me a CSS code for it?

Thank you!

Hi,

It is the theme’s accent color you can change that in Appearance -> Customize -> Colors -> Accent color. If you don’t wanna change the accent color but only want to change the menu color means, use this Custom CSS in APpearance -> Customize -> Custom CSS

#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li:hover a, #header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li:hover > a { color: #7bd699; }
#header .top-header .header-navigation ul li.menu-item-has-children .sub-menu li:hover > a { border-color: #7bd699; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thank you, I changed the accent color :slight_smile:
Is there any option to give an exact color code as accent? (I could choose an almost exact green from the scale, so problem solved, I’m just curious.)

HI there

I guess you are asking if its possible to use that code dynamically, unfortunately, this is not possible, once you change accent color you have to change color code in this CSS code :

Is there anything else? :slight_smile:

Okay, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi, there

Nice, to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!