menu link colors

Hi Aigars,

I was really hoping I’d be able to solve this problem on my own, but after messing with the (child) stylesheet and searching the forums I’m still at a loss. I would like to tweak the colors of the text links in the menu. When a page is selected or clicked, the menu text is a light gray that doesn’t appear well over the blue that I have chosen. (My site is http://www.riverrockmusicgroup.com.) I thought the relevant CSS might be:

.navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a { color: #FF0000 line-height: 30px; }

.navbar-default .navbar-nav .open .dropdown-menu > li > a {
color: #FF0000;
}

.dropdown-menu > li > a {
padding: 14px 20px;
color: #FF0000;
}

But after changing the colors (to #FF0000, just as a test), it still didn’t seem to affect anything. Could you please offer some direction in how to fix this? Thanks so much! Such an excellent theme.

Add this code to Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS and replace with color you want to use for active menu item and menu item color on hover. Code below uses white color.

.navbar-default .navbar-nav .active a, .navbar-default .navbar-nav .active a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav .active a:focus, .navbar-default .navbar-nav li a:hover, .navbar-default .navbar-nav li a:focus {
  color: #fff;
}

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I needed.