Menu Logo does not show properly

Hi Movin,

thank you again for your help last time.

I’d like to have some informations about the images I attached.

A. Sometimes it happens that the menu logo does not show properly on mobile devices. When I update the page (multiple times sometimes) everything seems ok!

B. Is there any way to move up the image of the second box, up above the text?

C. How to change the color of the input button? I’d like to show up a dark blue color.

Here’s the link for the website: http://www.orioninternationalgroupltd.com/

Thank you.

Best regards,

Andy

Hello Movin,

the problem of the logo started when I noticed that the images can’t be loaded sometimes. Could it be related?
I attach a picture of what I actually see.

Hi Andy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

A. Sometimes it happens that the menu logo does not show properly on mobile devices. When I update the page (multiple times sometimes) everything seems ok!

You are using very large image of logo which you can see here http://i1.wp.com/www.orioninternationalgroupltd.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/logo_biscotto.png?fit=510%2C290

Please try using smaller logo image which will display as it is without resizing on the site. Make it half the size of current image.

the problem of the logo started when I noticed that the images can’t be loaded sometimes. Could it be related? I attach a picture of what I actually see.

Yes this can be related.

It seems this is happening because of the Jetpack plugin Photon module that you are using on your site so could you please try temporary deactivating it or its Photon module on your site?

This jetpack photon module is not updating the images stored on wp.com so to resolve the issue either disable this module or update the images on wp.com by contacting jetpack support team.

B. Is there any way to move up the image of the second box, up above the text?

Then you have to set image position to the left as you have done for About Us section on your site.

C. How to change the color of the input button? I’d like to show up a dark blue color.

I visited your site and found you managed to achieve it.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hello Movin!

I deactivated it and it seems to work now.
Thank you,

Andy

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: